Organic Pollutants Abatement
How does a Bioscrubber work?
The principle of operation of the Bioscrubber consists in transforming the pollutants into carbon dioxide, thanks to the action of our patented biological activator used to wash the air inside the tower.
In some cases, the water, salts or carbon dioxide resulting from bacterial digestion can be included in a cycle of circular economy.
Each ATP Bioscrubber is custom designed to ensure compliance with regulations.
Bioscrubber Odor Treatment
Odor control is one of the most sensitive aspects of wastewater treatment and many other industries.
An odor abatement unit will therefore have to treat not only hydrogen sulfide, but also other pollutants such as ammonia and VOCs to reduce the total odor.
The odour abatement systems that are usually used are activated carbon filtration, chemical washing with scrubber and biofiltration.
This type of plants, however, do not always manage to obtain the required efficiencies in terms of odour units and have numerous running costs if compared to BIOSCRUBBER ATP Environment..
The benefits of Bioscrubber atp:
- In comparison to a Biofilter it is not necessary to humidify emissions prior to their treatment saving the cost of installing a humidification process such as a scrubber humidifier.
- The Bioscrubber has a smaller footprint than other bioreactors such as biofilters or biotrickling. This is an important consideration in congested facilities or with limited space available.
- The Bioscrubber can treat dust-containing emissions.
- Lower operating costs compared to a chemical scrubber, less maintenance required and no harsh chemicals to store with associated safety benefits.
- Authority treatment performance far superior to that of a chemical washing plant
The Bioscrubber ATP Environment is covered by a European Certificate which can be downloaded in the “Technical Data” section.
Thanks to the skills and experience of our qualified staff, ATP Environment will guide you in choosing the air treatment system that efficiently meets your needs and the emission standards required by law.
How will we help you?
Our team will assist you during the stages of:
- Process analysis
- Air treatment system design
- Production and supply of the system
- Testing and commissioning
0039 0444 380221